View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashinov
Hmmmm...good answers by Miss naqvi.....but won't a person with very little knowledge of Pyschology be trapped when he quotes Freud....???
Yes it can happen but if an individual is going for Psychological test he should be well versed with Freud and Skinner atleast and if possible should go through some major personality theories. If you will go through personality theories it will help you to understand human personality and you wont cut a sorry figure in the interview.

Quote:
I mean it may lead the Chairman on a line of questioning towards Psychology.....it may be ok for me and you....( being psychologists, that is )....but what about someone who is anot well-versed in Psychology....
ANY COMMENTS.....
There are chances that Psychology is the favourite subject of any member there and it can put you in trouble but as I have said before going before the pannel you should go through psychological theories it will help you to reply the questions being asked to you.

Hope you have got my point... I mean to say when you prepare for 100 marks paper of IR or Public Ad or any other paper by hard work then y not for 300 marks Viva....?