View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default Babban Miyan Ki taraf se Tasleemaat

Assalam Alaikum,

Well, I was avoiding this part, because so far my life as it goes is very uneventful. But, I will introduce myself anyways.

My name is Babban Miyan Bhopali (make peace with this name, Original name don't matter, I guess), originally I am from Karachi, and miss it whole heartedly. I did my metric from Karachi, and then my family moved to GORA land.

Currently, we are living in Chicago, where I completed my remaining High School, I meant to say 11 and 12 grade. Then, I enrolled myself in University of Illinois at Chicago, and in the last year of my undergraduate degree. My major is Architecture, therefore I opted a lot of History subjects, and personally I love the History as well. Especially Muslim History, and the writer I admire is Naseem Hijazi, because he is the best writer for anyone who like to read Muslim History as novel, then his books are the way to go.

My optional subjects are, International Relations, Political Science, Muslim Law and Jurisprudence, and GORA SAHAB's History (British History).

Hope to learn and interact with you all.

Thanks.