View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 18, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
To be Honest "NO" power...FSP is not about power, it is about exposure...and one more thing FSP dun stay in Pak for limited time...."aana jana laga rehtta he" there is a whole Foreign Office establishment here in Pak and dat is run by mostly FSP officers...Foreign posting is normally for 3 years or 6 years in a strech,then they get back to pak and stay for 3 yeqrs in Pak and then wait for nxt posting...the time duration between postings vary from case to case...sometimes it takes more time...while being in Pak...FSP officers work on different desks...coordunate with embassies abroad regarding flow of information,attend meetings and welcome delegations coming from coutries related to desk officer is working on...In Pak a BPS-17 Officer gets a normall BPS-17 officer sqlary (around 30,000) a room in Foreign Officers' mess NO car or any servant...when posted abroad USS 3000 Salary, a furnished accomodation and vehicle but with no fuel...fuel khud khud dalwana ho ga bt in some embassies who hav good budget give fuel line too

hope your Q has been addressed...if not plz ask again...i'll try again to answer again...stay blessed
I'm crazy for FSP because I don't need power but sophisticated environment,self grooming and interaction with the best people of the world/learned ones.
I heard that "not all" get foreign postings and "they" have to do just office work here in Pakistan.Is it right ? I mean is "everyone" given opportunity to work in other countries or only selective ones get it ?