View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 18, 2011
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I'm crazy for FSP because I don't need power but sophisticated environment,self grooming and interaction with the best people of the world/learned ones.
I heard that "not all" get foreign postings and "they" have to do just office work here in Pakistan.Is it right ? I mean is "everyone" given opportunity to work in other countries or only selective ones get it ?
In the start everyone gets a poating after almoat 2 yeqrs working at a desk...as you progress in career it becomes a bit difficult to get a good posting like in other services bt one can get the posting anyways...yes Pak men to desk job hi hotti he bt when poatee abroad it is a great service...especially for people who are not hungry for raw n mad power,interaction is wid great n sophisticated people...one travels around new places etc...bt ofcourse like other services FSP also has some draw backs...