View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 18, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
About draw backs...well when an officer is posted in Pak...he has no home, no official car untill he gets to the 20th grade...n when posted abroad ur kids become some what hybride...semi chinese,semi-african,semi-european and semi-pakistani...during postings n transfers countries may change n there can be a lot of educational loss for kids...different country different set up...different envirnment and it takes time to get settled and when u n ur family gets settled then u r about to b postee back to pak or some other place...where u'll jav to live in a hostel's room wid family and ur luggae packed in anticipation that u might hav to b posted abroad or u might hav to wait for 3-6 years for ur new posting...
Quite discouraging ! For a female it's just a dream

Can you please explain one more thing,when one clears written and he/she mentions FSP as his/her first preference,is he judged according to his top preference OR he is simply allocated according to his merit no ?
I mean if a person is perfectly suitable for FSP and he proves it infront of panel then do they consider it or they just make his marks a criteria for allocation ?