View Single Post
Old Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahlil143 View Post
My friend has changed his date of birth from 3-9-1983 to 3-10-1984 through court process and has submitted form for CSS exam 2012 with new date of birth this will be his third and final chance.
So, I am going to ask you that FPSC will recommend his application or not? What are the rules regarding this issue?

Please seniors answer it ..
Following is the rule:

"Once a date of birth has been claimed and accepted by the Commission for the purpose of admission to an examination, no change will be allowed at a subsequent examination or selection"

Now it rests with the Commission either they accept the new age or not. Your friend must contact with FPSC personally to obtain the final and legitimate say on the matter.
Shahanullahkhan (Monday, September 14, 2020)