View Single Post
Old Monday, December 19, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager View Post
dear, i have FSP as my first preference because of all the benefits I have always heard about this dept, like it is considered comparatively "cleaner" departmnt of civil service with low corruption rate, nd in a service period of 20 years, 16-17 years are in other countries, nd some on service officers hv told me that it is good for women especially because they re not generally sent to hard stations like Afghanistan, Somalia etc..

infact, it is considered not a service, but a lifestyle..which seems to be sophisticated, learned, cultured and aristocratic..

but your description is just making everything bleak. i mean, i still want you to clarify certain points, like are you a part of FSP?? or it is your observation?
and if you are in FSP, then, where are you posted now?

Please do reply, as you've just shattered the dreams of some utopians

i mean if condition is really like this, i should better change my order of preference. what say?
Inspite of all drawbacks,I'm determined to mention FSP as my top preference

You should also do the same because it is the best job which suits literary people like you and me Visiting different countries,meeting learned people,literary ones specially ,enjoying nature's beauty,getting inspiration from environment for creative work,poetry,writing.And most of all;

Variety is spice of life

Life in FSP will be very charming and interesting

Choose the best,have the best,All the best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
CHESSMASTER (Monday, December 19, 2011), Eager (Friday, December 23, 2011), safeer khan (Saturday, March 12, 2016)