View Single Post
Old Monday, December 19, 2011
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 163

siddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy View Post
i need help in urdu.

mostly questions are out of syllabus... any solution ?
itne zaida syllabus ko kesay cover sktey hain?
None of the question is out of syllabus in my opinion, since anything can be expected from so general an outline of syllabus as is there for Urdu paper 1( Tareekh-e-Urdu Zuban-o-Adab). Nonetheless, it can be covered from any of the good book covering literary history of Urdu. You should consult past papers and then make a study plan. from the analysis of past papers plus syllabus,I judged the following:
Paper I
1. Adbi Tehreeken aur makatib-e-fikr ( 2 to 3 questions are asked from this portion)
2.Adabi Rasail-o-Jaraid(1 question)
3.Urdu ka deegar zubano se taaluq (relation of Urdu with Sindhi and Punjabi is asked so for, anyhow who knows when does the trend change )
4. Urdu Afsana, Urdu Shairi, Novel, Tehqeeq o Tanqeed (historical evolution , kinds and prominent figures)
5. Other Genres in Urdu Adab (Asnaaf)
6. Iqbaal aur Ghalib ke nazriat-o- afkaar (must)
7. Urdu Sanaye aur Istalahaat (Sometimes asked,better to do it as it will support your analytical and critical analysis in paper II)

There is also topics relating to prominent Urdu books, but it is useless to cover those from past papers as they are never repeated.
Paper II
Syllabus of paper II is specific, so it is easier to cover. You may prepare it from MA Urdu master guide. Read the text books if you have time, else you may cover it if you read summaries, keep in mind chronological sequence of events, characters and general theme. But poetry section is needed to be read so that you may make better judgement of individuality of poets and analyze that analytically. Best of luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siddiqui88 For This Useful Post:
Hamidullah Gul (Tuesday, December 20, 2011), mommy (Wednesday, December 21, 2011)