View Single Post
Old Friday, December 23, 2011
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
At the end of the day...its you who has to take the final decision...If you give more weightage to benefits n positive points of FSP then i think you should go for it...whether being a male or a female...ofcourse some people do have FSP as their 1st preference...so dont get discouraged coz every service has draw backs...like in PSP n DMG we hav too much involvement of politicians and then this media activisim n on the other hand judiciary giving the tough time to bureaucrats nw a days...and everyone calling PSP n DMG as corrupt etc...so we enjoy power in DMG n PSP , it is against a price that has to be paid...similarly there are a lot of positives of FSP but they are there against a price yo be paid which is in the shape of some cons which is v natural and it the same in all services...all services have there pros n cons...but it is you who should decide that what is required as far as you are concerned...look at it wid ur own lense
i m not at all discouraged, on the other hand i am much thankful to you for providing this really needed information, as when we enter the battlefield, we must be aware of weaknesses also, otherwise it can affect our winning strategy
and still FSP is on the top I just want to know few more things.
first of all i want to know when females are posted in other countries (especially the unmarried ones), what is the standard of accomodation they get ? what approx. is the salary and other perks?
Regards
Urooj rajput (Friday, October 02, 2020)