View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 24, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadian View Post
Just giving my opinion on this one, as i opted 'chased', well in my opinion the words used was 'looted', means the shop was already looted and they were on the run, secondly 's' is used with 'thieves'...so that's a plural and one man can't possibly 'catch'...many robbers. I don't know what's correct, but i just did it to the best of my knowledge and understanding.
ٰI also chose 'chased'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzi View Post
@ Farrah Zafar

have you appeared in test?

plz tell me first wala A tha ya B?

owl wala main ne hoot lgaya tha.
plz members yeh correct tha ya nhi?

aur 1 chase lgaya tha.

Best of luck all members.
Yes I appeared.First wala kon sa ? koi aik lafz batayen ta k idea ho.

I think Owl "hoot".mein ne tou ye he choose kia tha.

Last edited by Predator; Monday, January 02, 2012 at 11:32 AM.