View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

@skylimit geo.paper 2 cannot be prepared by simply preaparing past 4-5 years papers,like you know water scracity problems was there in south asia especially b/w india pakistan, but none favoured integrated water management of indus basin its a recent phenomenon. read all books but also prepare current issues as well, being a geographer and enviromentalist i have gone through some of geo. issues like i told you before

integrated indus basin management
sustainable agriculture
importance of forestry to control floods in pakistan.
trans-boundry pollution and its control
food scracity after flood
there are many more my friend just concentrate you will easily find them. i am hopeful.

@saleem bhai first of all see the syallabus of geo.paper1 and 2.
then see past 4-5 year papers just to have an idea about paper pattern.
if you don`t have a background in geo. then read all books once and clear all your concepts.bcoz you have ample time to read.

then make a list of important topics both from paper 1 and 2.
then prepare them with full zeal and zest,collect all recent developments in that particular topic.
in geo. plz try to write to the point answers.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...geography.html.

books are there in the above thread. brother mere final exams start hone wale han. if you have any more query then do write here i will try to ans. it as soon as i will free from my exams.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following User Says Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
Bazgha Saleem Khan (Friday, December 30, 2011)