View Single Post
Old Friday, December 30, 2011
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

AoA
I have been on Forum for quite a while and seen it grow into place it is now. Every time i come across the aspirants,knowledge,information tips,notes and most importantly accessibility to all free of cost of the Forum is in the discussion.
Hiring tutors might seem like a good idea on the face of it but breaking it down to its feasibility will show the difficulty of handling it.Getting a tutor that has the required credentials in around 5000 is like not possible(they take payment per student not monthly) .And whatever is done in the tutor section will come out and will be injustice to those who are paying(apart from assessment).And there are lot more difficulties,I am not saying its not possible but would be difficult.
The very success of Forum is its accessibility to all and without any discrimination and I hope it continues.(like the name of few members are mentioned ,if they are hired ,rest of the member would be deprived of their suggestions and tips)
The decision lies with the management after considering its feasibility.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Friday, December 30, 2011), azeegum (Friday, December 30, 2011), prestigious (Friday, December 30, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, December 30, 2011)