View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 31, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

It is unethical to not to pay any attention to the speaker during a conversation in the normal life.

ALLAH speaks to us through QURAN.

Apart from the above reason there a lot of other grounds too because of which we should not use Quranic verses as ring tones.

If Quranic verses are saved in a mobile phone and are played with the intention to listen to it attentively during any part of the day then its ok.

BUT if my memory is not deceiving me then a couple of years back i heard an aalim on aalim online that there is a fatwa that Quranic verses should not be played on the instruments which are used for playing music etc.par fatwa to loud speaker k khilaf bhi tha.

Quran before anything is message from GOD to human beings.Its first and foremost purpose is to help us lead a pious life based on righteousness.Earning sawab or naiki comes second when the basic demand of the quran is met.
Princess Royal (Saturday, December 31, 2011)