View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 14, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saira butt
well Miss Naqvi unexpectedly this is not DR junaid or nosheen its from my side.
hope this wouldnt be a sore attempt.

Plentiful production in short time is the need of hour.So manual work replaced by tools and tools by machines.These advanced methods not only helped men in increasing production and became the cause of betterment but also saved time..Now it is high time for us to do something practically by following modern methods in the field of agriculture,as seen in Europe and America.Using such methods our peasants can get rid of problematic weather and disapponitment.To avoid loss and make our agriculture more profitable,the usage of up to date methods,is absolutely necessary.
Title:--Advantages of advanced methods.

Title:--Advantages of advanced methods in agriculture.

Plentiful production in short time is the need of hour. Machines help to do more work in little time. In the past manual work replaced by tools and then tools by machines. These advanced methods not only helped men in increasing production and became the cause of betterment but also saved time. Now it is high time for us to do something practically by following modern methods in the field of agriculture, as seen in Europe and America. Using such methods our peasants can get rid of problematic and disappointing weather that result loss of yield. To avoid loss and make our agriculture more profitable, the usage of up to date methods, is absolutely necessary.

(Words 120)

Welcome to our practice thread.

You have worked really well. Sorry for the delay actually I read your reply today so added correction of yours as well. I take a week to add next paragraph and then check the work of those members who participate. I have made some changes to your passage in order to meet the demand of words. Keep working like this.

Best Wishes