View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 03, 2012

sunny4kb is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehvi View Post
that was very un formal one and yes job is target based you have to bring the investment of 4 to 5 billion each month..let see i am not sure about this job
God.... I just don't like these target based jobs. I think I shouldn't appear for an interview for the said job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman baloch View Post
It's true that its a target oriented job. you have to bring 4 to 5 million not billion business to the bank branch in which you would be posted.
Those who are having good marketing and communication skills and convincing power can easily do this job and have a fair chance of growth.
The bank will provide you leads i.e. set of phone numbers, emails ,addresses all you need to is to convince those people in list to invest in mutual funds.
you get good bonuses as well if you meet your targets regularly.
Say if we are unable to meet our targets consistently then what would be the bank's action. I mean suppose if we are meetings our targets then it would be just beneficial for bonuses nothing else or what? I hope you understand what I want to say and reply accordingly. Thanks

Last edited by marwatone; Wednesday, January 04, 2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.