View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 04, 2012

SaLman Sardar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny4kb View Post
God.... I just don't like these target based jobs. I think I shouldn't appear for an interview for the said job.

Say if we are unable to meet our targets consistently then what would be the bank's action. I mean suppose if we are meetings our targets then it would be just beneficial for bonuses nothing else or what? I hope you understand what I want to say and reply accordingly. Thanks
If you are unable to meet your targets you will be fired in a month or two.But its not necessary that you meet the exact 5 million target.say if you meet 2 to 3 million you will be in safe zone because whole group have to meet a certain target so it hardly matters if few members are short of it.

You people work in groups. At the top there would be manager in each branch under which there would be 2 to 3 group leaders and all of you newbies would work under those group leaders. There are about 6 to 8 person directly under one group leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafodil View Post
OK if its only target oriented job,so what's a need of such big advertisements and formal activities.it can be done by any one with good communication skills,that could be judged by a single formal interview....what i think that we r gonna b advisers,not have to meet the target,and if we have to meet the targets,then again i would say,it may be our testing for particular time period,,its future looks bright....
That's a very valid question. The reason for such massive advertisement is that people are reluctant to invest in mutual funds due to our poor economic conditions and political instability so they want to hire learned committed and convincing people who can bring good business for the bank.
You would definitely be advisers and you will be given leads as i said earlier its not a very tough job all you need is to have good communication skills.