View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 10, 2012
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 45

seep will become famous soon enough

My interview was on 9 jan.Mr Bhagwan das was shouting at me.He asked me questions about blasphemy,rights of minorities and statement of Quaid e Azam about it,geostrategic importance of my city.He asked many questions regading my preparation.
Awais mushtaq asked about movements in sociology and UNO.He said u frankly tell me the group of your interest.
Saud gohar asked about fresh election and judiciary.He said how u can serve in police.
I m surprised at the behaviour of Bhagwan das.

Bhagwan das focused on my written portion.

While i entered the room Bhagwan das said miss Aisha come and have a seat.his first question was about my M.A.he said your whole education is from govt institutes but why your m.a is private.then he said persian and araby were your optional subjects in your b.a now u translate these persian ang arabic sentences in eng.his next question was about blasphemy law.he asked what is this law and is this law applicable to your prophet.then he asked tell me the words of quaid about minorities after that he gave a violent speech on minorites in pakistan that hindus ang christians r facing immense problems.then he asked about my city.he also asked about my prefrence of police why i wanted to join it and have i seem ladies working in police or being recruited as asi or asp.
he asked the result or your first attempt was shocking or expected for u and questions about my attempt of 2011.he wanted to know how much time i gave to preparation and what was my shedule,did i join any academy,what was my strategy.

My papers were too good.My performance in psychological assessment was good.i showed my confidence and cool temperament.In my interview with psychologist i was very confident.they asked me many questions and its duration was of more than 15 min.they asked r u satisfy with your performance and gave u rank.i gave myself rank 5 they asked why u r doing so.overall it was very good.
The duration of my viva was 15 min.I m not satisfy with my viva.
saud gohar said tell me your qualities how u can serve in police.he was saying repeatedly that police is male dominating profession how u can survive there.

Awais mushtaq asked what r movements in sociology.i could no understand question so said sorry.then he asked when UNO was formed and it was preceded by which organization and difference between league of nation and uno.then he asked about members or security council and mood of electing non permanent members.

saud gohar asked do u think judiciary has been tried to b politicised.he asked r u in favour of fresh election.

They were also asking about the function of dmg psp and customs.

During my viva Bhagwan das left the room and after 1 or 2 min came back. They did not ask about master degree. Bhagwan das asked about my optional and elective subjects in b.a.persian lit was my elective and araby was my optional subject in b.a.he asked me to translate persian and arabic sentences in eng.
It means u should keep your subjects in mind.

Members plz pray for my allocation.I am confused and worried.I dont think that they will allocate me.plz plz pray for me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seep For This Useful Post:
Asad Shafiq (Wednesday, January 11, 2012), Eager (Tuesday, January 10, 2012), Gulrukh (Tuesday, January 10, 2012), mano g (Tuesday, January 10, 2012), redmax (Tuesday, January 10, 2012), Tassawur (Tuesday, January 10, 2012)