View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

BD:
@bilal sb

name of French President who was convicted of corruption charges.
Why DMG?
How will you being a young officer overcome pressures to do illegal work?
How will you change the system or make it better?
How should females be empowered in pakistan?

These are genral questions which are being asked to every member. i just want to check answer and after exams marks better judge what is the criteia of pennal and what answer they considered best.this forum is a ray of hope for every one .so please answer these genral current problems and choices/intesrest of yours. your final DMC will analyse better that each of us will compare to candidates having similar question. so this will shape a criteria of pennalist.Answers these please...

Arab Uprising and its implications on the world?
Do you foresee such uprising in Pakistan?Why
Pak-US relations? Where are they heading?
pak-China relations? Importance of good relations for both?
pak foreign policy?is it correct?

these are CA issues and agian u can check each candidate is being asked the same.so answer these please .. I am waiting for ur reply..

What is FCR and its implications?Is it good for FATA?

Each candiate is being asked a single question about its region or province .so questions have been formulated.ansz are required ...

What is devolution of power?drawbacks of local body system?

can pakistan prepare next budget without US support?
what should Pakistan do with NATO?
What should be Obama's policy for pakistan?(Aik question mai i was PM Gilani n in follow up question i was Obama

kindly ans these too

You wrote two books and eight research articles.can you briefly tell about your books and articles?(The only question which i loved... And i started explaining it enthusiastically..hahaha )
please link ur research articles so we have idea abt ur potentail and name of ur books thanx a lot..

me waiting for ur updates
game on (Friday, January 13, 2012)