View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 17, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about
Default my experience of psych. css 06

well first day was really hectic, many tests including verbal and non verbal inteligence tests. sentence completion (35 in 8 min) test comes 4-5 times. 4 pictures r shown 4 which u r to write a story in 5 min. autobiography in 10 min. good,bad qualities of urs and ur parents etc , 3 imp happenings of 2006.
any academy for css preps.
on 2nd day, urdu discussion was sadam ki mot se mashriq e wusta mein halaat mazeed sangeen hon gai
and eng discussion was inteligence and law enforcement agencies have failed in curbing terrorism.
15 min for each discussion
then 8 min for command tasks. my task was that a clandestine group has made 4 pakistanis in hostage and one of them is seriously ill. their demand is to change kashmir policy of pak. as DG foreign affairs, call a meeting 4 solution.
then a brief interview of about 15 min. the attitude of psychlogists is really welcoming and they feel u relaxed. it is in urdu.
it was realy an interesting exp of mine. plz pray 4 me. i ll post my interview exp also after 22nd of this week