View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ammar.memon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadiasaleem View Post
thanks your post was helpful indeed.
One last question - how long is the period on the security bond? With this
and The training of one year you ve mentioned, is that at nibaf or is it like on job training?

Also... Guts.. Hmm. I dunno sometimes all the confidence in the world cant save you from inconvenient social situations. After all its a nine to nine ... Phew spending half of your day at work is taxing wrk environment is paramount thus. But i can see your pt of view also.
Thanks a bunch.
The bond period is 2 years from the date of joining. Well, training includes around one month class room training, on job training - rotation in different departments of branch -, one week training in main branch (Chest or Vault branch), one week training at Centralized Operations of bank, etc.

Umm, one can say it is very hectic to work in a branch - the hell, I pronounce it - banking.

Apart from all this, one must not loose opportunity in this saturated job market.

Good Luck ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaso View Post
i hav applied.... i am MBA Finance CGPA 3.39.... m frm rawalpindi,,,, will i b shortlisted ????
My CGPA is not as good as yours is. Trust me cut off CGPA is enough. Apart from all this, one must have minimum 3.0 CGPA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadiasaleem View Post
Mcb tbo s vs rbo ubl?
Thoughts on merits and demerits of both?
Both are good. MCB pays little higher than UBL but at the end UBL gives you opportunity to be Manager after one year.
MCB is owned by Pakistani group whreas, UBL is in hands of Sheiks of Dubai.

Being a son of MCBian I preferred not to join MCB.

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, March 02, 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to ammar.memon For This Useful Post:
Muhammad humayun (Wednesday, January 25, 2012)