View Single Post
Old Friday, January 27, 2012

ahsanmuneeb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by serisssh View Post
ahsanmuneeb

Sir kindly tell me what product did you selected and what were the strategies for the promotion plan of that product.
Well.....there are few products there like a food chain, soap, mineral water and few others too from which we can select any one!!
Each group contains 5 members and you have 1 Million for the sales plan and different marketing things cost different like mug cost 2 rs each, posters cost 1 rs each etc.

Our group select food chain as our product!!
then we set its name as a COOP`s and our tagline was Its all about Chicken.
its mainly a food chain consisting fast food items and we were targetting the office people and also the youngsters and that is why our product range from Rs 200- Rs 700 where we have different deals and also have student hours from 4pm-6pm to attract the youngsters
Then we have 3 on wheels which cooks at deliver on the spot
we also have the facility of home delivery and our branches have self service option so we dont need to hire servants
Our trade mark was a Chicken running on cylce:P
and Our song was
"Chicken meal chicken meal, chicken on the way
Coop`s will provide you healtheir food YEaahh!!"

We opened 6 branches in Khi i-e in Airport, Sindhi Muslim Society, Jauhar, Defence, Boat basin and in Gulshan
we made it look that two of our branches i-e gulshan and defence are already opened and thats what they liked coz UBL FUNDS have two branches one in gulshan and other in defence.

Then our sales plan,
we hired chefs. guards, sweepers, manager, riders for delivery, cashiers a total of 17 people in one branch so total of around 102 people.
then we planned their salary like cashier salary is 12k, manager`s is 25k and chefs is 8k
then we put advertisment through websites and also advertised it on TV channels so give some money there then we placed posters in city.

during all this activity they are looking each and every persons energy level, team participation and confidence.

LOLX.....plx dont laugh:P
serisssh (Friday, January 27, 2012)