View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 11, 2012

Farooq057 is on a distinguished road
Default My interview:

It was my interview on 10th of feb. I was the third one to enter the room and let me tell you that the total time taken by the two candidates were only 9-10 mins. that was surprising but Iwas surprised alot when I myself took the interview of only 2 or 3 mins. Means to say that within 15 mins of the interview first three candidates (including me) were outside the gate. Now don't know why it was so.

My advice to other candidates is to have a good knowledge of your degree subjects alongwith those you opted as optional in the exam. My subjects in BA are journalism, arabic and islamiat. I was asked 4 questions only related to journalism. Two were answered and rest of two, sorry (asked by second member). My communication with them was in urdu, and on asking i gave them the reason of inefficiency in speaking thorough english.

No matter, what the duration was and for the upcoming candidates, don't care of the duration. Only be confident and b satisfied to yourself.