View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 11, 2012

Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
adeel you are wrong dear sohail bhatti ki book ka first chapter read karo apko pata chal jay ga k kaabah makkah ma ha.

here is the link plz view it as well

Kaaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your second ans is also wrong dear same book ma caliphate era read karo 1st caliph na "jang-e-yamama" lari thi musalima kazab k sath jo 1 false prophet ke dawe dar tha.

regards sabahat
Sabahat May be I m wrong but what about reading that I went through from the BOOK named Sayed Ameer Ali:

Proof A) THE SPIRIT OF ISLAM. This book tells that Mecca is situated in the valley of FARAAN......

Proof B)Valley is Faran. This Faran name is also included in Bible, The christian book, Which mentions the arrival of THE LAST PROPHET---Mohammad(S.A.W.W).. For more You may check it in this site:

Is Mohammed Really Predicted in Deuteronomy 33:2?

"And he said, The LORD came from Si'-nai, and rose up from Se'-ir unto them; he shined forth from mount Pa'-ran( Also called Faran) [Mecca in Arabic], and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. (From the King James Version Bible, Deuteronomy 33:2)"

Another Interesting is this: Mecca and Paran( or Faran) are same. It is old name od Mecca.....

C) http://www.answering-islam.org/Respo...dhi/yaqut.html

Yaqut was an Arab geographer who died in A.D. 1229 and wrote a geographical dictionary that is still well regarded in the Arab world today and to which historians often resort as a source with a wealth of information.

The entry on Faran is in volume III, page 834.

Translation of the above, [..] indicate alternative translations or clarifying comments:

Faaraan: After the alif there is a raa' and it ends in a nun. An Arabicized Hebrew word. It is one of the names for Mekkah mentioned in the Torah. It has been said that it is a name for the mountains of Mekkah. Ibn Makulan Abu Bakr Nasr Ibn al-Qaasim Ibn Qudaa`ah al-Qudaa`i al-Faaraani al-Iskandari said "I have heard it is a reference to the mountains of Faaraan, that is to say, the mountains of the Hijaaz. In the Torah God came from Sinaa' [Sinai] and dawned from Saa`iir [Seir] and became known [or brought to light, revealed] from Faaraan"; they are the mountains of Filastiin [Palestine], and it is His sending down of the Injiil upon Isa, peace be upon him, and His revealing from Mount Faaraan the fact of His sending down the Qur'an upon Muhammad, peace be upon him [literally, Sallah Allahu `alayhi wa sallam]. It is said Faaraan is the mountain of Mekkah; Faaraan is also a village in the region of Sughd, one of the provinces of Samarqand, to whom Abu Mansuur Muhammad Ibn Bakr Ibn Isma`iil al-Samarqandi al-Faaraani traces his origins. This was transmitted from Muhammad Ibn al-Fadl al-Larmaani and Nasr Ibn Ahmad al-Kindi the Qur'anic scholar [refering specifically to one who has memorized the Qur'an], from whom Abu al-Hasan Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Muhammad al-Kaaghidhi al-Samarqandi transmitted. Abu Abd Allah al-Qudaa`i said, "Faaraan and al-Tur [literally, the mountain] are two districts in southern Egypt."

As a first clue, Yaqut acknowledges that Faran it is not an indigenous Arabic word and as such it is unlikely to be the name of a mountain in Mecca

Hagar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read line # 11 in this page.

Having gone through these pages, It seems that Neither you Nor I m wrong......