View Single Post
Old Monday, February 13, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 5951

hassanshariq is on a distinguished road
Default Interview

So ladies & gentlemen i went through the experience of CSS interview today.

I was the last one to enter the room. They are taking about 25-30 mins for every candidate. Infact Mr. Saud Gohar keeps looking at the watch pretty frequently.

On the whole it was a friendly environment. They acted very politely no rashness at all.

I would try my best to put up the questions in the order they were asked, but there may be some "up" and "down".

Bhagwan Daas Saab

-General bio date questions about education and stuff
- informed me about some spelling mistakes in the performa, and a grammatical mistake.
-what is the right to information of a citizen
-how can FDI be attracted in Pakistan
-difference between indian and pakistani constitution
-Some questions relating to performa
-Questions relating to my previous job, furniture industry, its exports, export destinations
-Questions relating to economy

Saud Gohar Saab

-Views about public private partnerhsip and discussion with regard to my experience working in such an organization
-Asked opinion over Osama bin laden killing
-Asked about financial and economic feasibility

Madam Sughra Junejo

-Discussion about my foreign education
-Some discussion with respect to my earlier answers to the public praivate partnership talk with Mr Saud Gohar
-Comparison of dubai and gwadar and some discussion as to what challenges we faced.

That was all i guess. It was interactive and some good discussion, they listen to you and argue from within your answers. To be honest they seem to be asking for opinions.

I tried my best to be logical and put up things to the bets of my ability, lets see what they make of it. Please keep praying for me and i shall do the same for all of you
Asad Shafiq (Friday, February 17, 2012), Eager (Tuesday, February 14, 2012), Mahvish Shahid (Tuesday, February 14, 2012), mano g (Tuesday, February 14, 2012), muak (Monday, February 20, 2012), MuhammadUsmanAli (Tuesday, February 14, 2012), Seemab (Friday, October 19, 2012), Suman (Tuesday, February 14, 2012), Tassawur (Monday, February 13, 2012), tknw01 (Thursday, March 08, 2012)