View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 16, 2012

Talal Raza is on a distinguished road
Default CSS: Foreign Service of Pakistan

Hi everyone! This is Talal. I m a student of my mass communication. i have never been into politics. I find it really hard to understand how things work in politics and the situations like Afghan war and Syria. Do you think that things would start to make sense and I should keep on reading alot?
Secondly, why should I do Foriegn service of Pakistan when the foreign policy of Pakistan (as said) is made by Pakistan army not beauracrat?
Thirdly, how can I serve Pakistan when I know I would never be promoted for sincertiy, for putting a check on corruption even on CM punjab?
Fourthly, I wish to join foriegn service if I cleared CSS, how many marks I need to get and what should be strategy to prepare for CSS? I guess I would choose subjects like Sociology, journalism, Indo Pak History, Urdu in optional subjects IF I chose to do CSS (My degree completes in 2013 and I cannot for it before 2014).Howver, since i have not been so much involved into reading politics and newspaper, I believe I need to start from today.
Fifithy, my writing is pathetic? How much does this add to one's failure in CSS?