View Single Post
Old Friday, February 24, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fairy View Post
thanks a lot sabahat for ur precious reply. i m happy to see ur reply.. i have viewd the names u hv mentioned.. still im asking that which book should i touch for the very first time to read
n also tell me that will all ov these books be available at punjab public liberary and quaid e azam library?
my pleasure dear ok, if you want to start from the very basics then go for physical geography book for graduation classes(i mean degree classes) by Mian Muhammad Anwar. it will clear your basic concepts. after raeding this book then you can go for strahler and other foriegn authors for your notes. yes these books are easily available in all libraries even they are in my uni (islamic)library. if you couldnt find it then buy it, its not very expensive. it will help you alot in your notes making process.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.