View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 25, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wali Ahad View Post
hehe..the objective part was quite an unpleasant surprise...choice hoti tu full marks aatay now i will only get 15 or 16 seriously who comes up with words like "egress" and "versimilitude"..last part was easy though; knowledge comes from perennial springs, right?...and that eagle, carried off or carried up the er small thing...i felt it in my bones to tick "carried off" but alas, the stupid git that i am, i reasoned itni dair se koi "a" option encircle nai ki

corrections n direct, indirect were easy...but can anyone plz convert this
they said, "Bravo, Imran! what a shot".....i tried n tried but remained stuck at "they exclaimed with admiration #facepalm#
They exclaimed with admiration to Imran that it was a great/very good shot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Friday, April 06, 2012), Asif Azam (Sunday, February 26, 2012), iman fahad (Thursday, June 13, 2013), Intifada (Thursday, November 15, 2012)