View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 25, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasinleo View Post
90 % candidates attempted energy crisis
5 % education systems
but those who had attempted education, they missed s in systems n wrote about education system only. actually topic was comparison of education systems.
i attempted beggars cannot be choosers. yes in the education system , one had to mention the public sector education like the government schools, private sector english medium with matric system , private sector o/a levels school and finally the madressah system.

my essay was on beggars and choosers.

first half of my essay reinforced the argument that yes beggars cannot be choosers. i started from the raymond davis affair, May 2 incident, drone attacks, salala check post , Iran-pak pipeline project.

then i said can pak choose not to beg? i mentioned in affirmative and wrote all the resources in pakistan. like reko diq, saindak, coal , iron ore, gypsum and hydel potential.

then i developed a road map that would break the shackles of slavery.
like broadening the tax base, improving agriculture, role of SMEs, fine tuning of existing system and Cheap production of electricity.

in the end i mentioned all that had been discussed in the essay.