View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 03, 2012

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubraiz View Post
None of the questions was out of the course. The Australian Dairy thing is included in Economic Geography's portion called Economic Activities : primary, secondary and tertiary. Primary Activity: agricultural systems subsistence, intensive, extensive, mechanized and mixed farming. So there is no point complining that it was out of the pattern. The pattern you are talking about favours those who cram the 20 questions from the Dogar cram series or Jahangir Cram series or whatever that thing is called.

And, I am not pointing at anyone here and please don't be so naive. We are all grown men here. I am just pointing out what I believe FPSC is doing.

And you said if I prepared it or not, you should know that I have also born what occurred between 2 to 5 pm today. I believe you should consider yourself lucky that you have cleared 2011 (MashALLAH) when geography paper (let's not talk about others) was not so unexpected. So, all I mean to say here is that I believe FPSC is going to rout the cram series thing and as far as my opinion goes, I am in favour of it. I don't care if I fail or pass this year. Failing playing fair does not hurt as much as failing when playing at an unlevelled field does brother.
Can you please comment on this question ... is it a part of syllabub ??

1. Describe the appearance and mode of living of the following African peoples and name the regions where they live TODAY.
A. Bushmen B. Berbers C. Pigmies