View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 03, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubraiz View Post
None of the questions was out of the course. The Australian Dairy thing is included in Economic Geography's portion called Economic Activities : primary, secondary and tertiary. Primary Activity: agricultural systems subsistence, intensive, extensive, mechanized and mixed farming. So there is no point complining that it was out of the pattern. The pattern you are talking about favours those who cram the 20 questions from the Dogar cram series or Jahangir Cram series or whatever that thing is called.

And, I am not pointing at anyone here and please don't be so naive. We are all grown men here. I am just pointing out what I believe FPSC is doing.

And you said if I prepared it or not, you should know that I have also born what occurred between 2 to 5 pm today. I believe you should consider yourself lucky that you have cleared 2011 (MashALLAH) when geography paper (let's not talk about others) was not so unexpected. So, all I mean to say here is that I believe FPSC is going to rout the cram series thing and as far as my opinion goes, I am in favour of it. I don't care if I fail or pass this year. Failing playing fair does not hurt as much as failing when playing at an unlevelled field does brother.

well i always consider myself lucky and the more i work hard the more luck favors me...yes when did i say that the paper is out of course? i know that where did that question come from and i even know that it is written in economic geography by fazle karim khan and i had read it in 2011 and 2012 too brother. FPSC is not discouraging cramming, the next year you will see again may be it will be the same kind of paper as it was in 2011. yes cramming of all sorts must be discouraged but if the paper is tough one should accept it and not be a hero that yes it was such an easy paper..
P.S . i hope you too get lucky this time