View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 03, 2012
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
well i always consider myself lucky and the more i work hard the more luck favors me...yes when did i say that the paper is out of course? i know that where did that question come from and i even know that it is written in economic geography by fazle karim khan and i had read it in 2011 and 2012 too brother. FPSC is not discouraging cramming, the next year you will see again may be it will be the same kind of paper as it was in 2011. yes cramming of all sorts must be discouraged but if the paper is tough one should accept it and not be a hero that yes it was such an easy paper..
P.S . i hope you too get lucky this time
My opinion is not based on the geography exam only. I have said before and I repeat, other optionals which I have sat for, I have seen the deviations.

P.S. Inferring from the discusion going on this thread, I guess getting lucky wouldn't be easy this time around