View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 04, 2012

It never ends til it ends is on a distinguished road

Im in for the idea.Yes publishing front page pleas or letters can influence the masses plus political parties.Brothers If any one has contacts with influential politicians of PPP.PML(N) or PTI plez make use of them as this is d time to utilise in ur favour.My personal opinion is if a sindhi politician close to zardari can be approached he may try to convince him for the said matter.Becz if this matter does not decide in our favour in this government it will pass to next government means we could not avail 2013 or even 2014 chances becz fresh government when comes to power will have their hands ful of all major issues and our cause will be gone to back burner.Guys as this is election year so now is the chance to appoarch high-ups as every one tries to win youth votes which constitute 70%.Im initiating d process (as exam date announcement is coming near) by writing letters to President and different party heads and general sectretaries.What if hundreds of letters would be received by Presidency,Primeminister secretariat,other Party heads every week plus could it not be possible to send a joint plea or letter endorsed and signed by hundreds of people.Wake up guys approaching supreme court is a lengthy and very expensive affair as every lawyer of high repute will charge in millions.Plus being a Lawyer myself our case is weak which I will explain why in my next post.Now or Never is my message to every one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It never ends til it ends For This Useful Post:
MUBARAK LASAHRIE (Sunday, April 03, 2016), scorpion king (Monday, March 05, 2012), Shaheen e Balochistan (Sunday, March 04, 2012)