View Single Post
Old Monday, March 05, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
from learned like u if speaks about religious people as Mulla is "shame".....Sectaranism is the vicious seed planted by Jew scholars from the day Hazrat Muhammad PBUH passed....to the date...to disintegrate Muslim by infusing spies in Muslim disguise.....and these are Mullas who told u what islam is by encasing the religion in their hearts from 1400 Y.other wise there is no pet method of even Namaz in Quran....So Respect.....Pertaining to above expansion....the best explanation would be" Mrz brhta gya jon joon dwa ki"....real god is in one's belief....otherwise what difference is in Mandar or Masjid....Open for Comments
Dear, it would create a long discussion which could be irrelevant. So stay safe.
If you want to discuss. Post the query in off-topic-discussion portion. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechrose37 View Post
you wrote very well.I also wrote almost the same.I also cited examples from history especially how tyranny and oppression of Popes drove people away from religion in Europe.I wrote that atheism or disbelief in God has is deeply rooted in the immorality of clergy.I did not forget to write that ignorance of mullahs have caused sectarianism in Islam too.

Lets see what would be the reward.
Hope for the best.
That's Good. I had thought, the quotation could be of a Mystic. So i poured mysticism and love in my words. I wrote example of Satan and quotations to justify.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 07:27 PM.