View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012

ABDUL JABBAR KATIAR has a spectacular aura aboutABDUL JABBAR KATIAR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I have few questions in mind and would like senior members and pcs officers to comment on it.
1.Will there be any merit in the upcoming exam ?
2.Should i work hard for the upcoming exam CEE or will it be useless?
3. What is the other way to be part of civil services apart from css, since i dont have the option of css.
4. What options do the aspirants from sindh have?
5. i have passion for govt service but would it be wise to stay in pak n hunt for govt job or go abroad?

Looking for serious answers with pros and cons.
thanks
Brother u should prepare for upcoming CCE of spsc, it is not useless, there is some merit because many candidates who passed in last CCE 2008 and got allocations as AC (Revenue), they were also css qualified officers on training in lahore at that time. so there is little hope of merit in this exam. Start preparation with full zeal and leave rest to Allah Almighty.
You can apply in other jobs of spsc with respect to ur qualification.
Aspirants from sindh apply in css, pcs and other competitive exams like Asstt director ISI,IB,FIA through federal public service commision.
You can apply in various other jobs of fpsc.
Applying in services in pakistan is good option but if u have sources then go abroad and get good job