View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyre View Post
Assalamualaikum.
dear members can you give me some information on useful printers that you know of.?
I was planing to buy one for my self,but then, which one?
what i wanted to know is that, when i fill ink in a printer, does the ink lasts untill i use it or willl it dry out because often i need to print one page a month?
Laser printer is better than ink one as it uses powder instead of ink so no fear of ink getting dried up , for a css aspirant who needs to print a lot of notes laser printer is best.
I was having a deskjet and still own it. It was a colour printer . It was good till I entered the world of css forum. From where I needed to print alot of notes etc almost on daily basis so the ink was not lasting long and as you know the ink cartridges are very costly so I bought a new hp laser jet p1102w
its toner can be refilled with just 500 rupees and still after printing a lot of pages its starter toner is working and not finished yet. and the best thing about it is it wifi connectivity , now I dont need to plug in cables etc, while sitting on my study table I will throw print job to my printer via my wifi router and if it is connected to a wall socket the printer will turn on automatically and it will start printing.
The only con is that it is a monochrome printer but for color printing I have that old deskjet with me.
Hope that helps

PS The printer I mentioned is little bit costly but worth it . an entry level laser printer from Samsung starts from 5000 PKR and so on with HP and other companies
tyre (Wednesday, March 07, 2012)