View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 26, 2005
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36thCommons
Mr.Khushal,plz know that ur request has been implemented although my suggestion to u is that a location indicating close proximity with a knife in one's hand may just invite international concern these dayz.Especially if the the Bush administration is out looking for such characters.For details to that one,plz refer to Mr.Memon's announcement for the day.
Thanks for implementing the suggestion i implemented,i just wanted it because your location would drag the whole page to a unlimited width size causing difficulty for the readers.Regarding my location with a knife in my hand,i think it was not just for Bush,it was/is for every one in the planet who deserves it! I did what i could in the States referring to the announcments,but now i am here.
Anyways Best of Luck!