Thread: psp vs army
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2012

muhammad salman chohan is on a distinguished road
Default psp versus army

salam,
after a long duration i have rejoined css forum... actually i am a veterinary student and don't know well about the civil services...... as far as the answer of your question is concerned i would like to say that every rank and status has its own charm and charisma..... my cousin is a captan and he had an attachment with general as ADC and i have observed his life at that time..... none an asp nor a dpo approaches to her dignity at that time...... now he is back to his unit and now enjoys his usual protocol...... similar in psp an asp have glorious status and vivid authority in his sphere..... in psp there is a vivid influence of political systems and a strong mpa may b more powerfull than asp... although asp enjoys vast area under there rule...
however at the end it is upto you that how you stear a post of asi or asp or captan.... your own performance will change the public perspectives about that post.... i belongs to faisalabad .... our dco has totally changed the picture of faisalabad by his efforts people may have a long lasting affection to future dcos of faisalabad......
i hope that i have answered you well
The Following User Says Thank You to muhammad salman chohan For This Useful Post:
ali hasan (Thursday, March 15, 2012)