View Single Post
Old Friday, March 16, 2012

Hassan Razzaq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambreen Khan View Post
I am New here and also don't know much about CSS...and all things linked to this will anyone please guide me how can i start my studies and what should be my methodology about designing the preparation Schedule?

Also is it really Necessary to join some academy for CSS prep. ??

My subjects are Physics,journlism,indo pak,and punjabi...is this a good combination??? i mean are these scoring???

thanks Alot !
wsalam
academy is nt necassary
ur combination is good but indopak is sometimes considered to be low scoring
there are some universal subjects which may be not familiar with you but they can give you good score ... there is actually a scoring trend in csS
these subjects are punjabi,usa history,const law,intr law,mercantile law,muslim law,sociology,journalism,forestry,public admin... these subjects are of 100 marks each
in these subjects even if you dont have background you can still score very good marks infact more marks then your main subjects... so check their sallybus and choose the subjects
2nd thing is book selection according to the subject
i tell you some good books recommended by csp's and also have a personal experience with these books and found that these are really very books
BOOKS FOR COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
ENG---SYED SADDAT BOOK IS GOOD BUT NOT TOO MUCH,I WILL ASK MORE CSP'S AND WILL TELL YOU INSHAALLAH
ESSAY---IT WILL BE COVER FROM DAILY DAWN
CURRENT AFFAIRS---DAILY DAWN FOR THAT
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS---TREK TO PAKISTAN
EVERYDAY SCIENCE---EVERYDAY SCIENCE BY IKRAM KASHMIRI BOOK
ISLAMIATE(IN URDU)----ISLAMI NAZRIA E HAYAT BY DR KHURSHEED AHMED
now start reading these books, and revise again and again,,, and first collect inormation and after some time you should start writing essay....