View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 17, 2012

angelstar will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastasia View Post
so Ikram Rabbani's book shuld be a second option? I haven't bought any book for Pak Affairs yet..So should I start with Qureshi's book?
AOA sister,
yeah u should buy Qureshi's book and k b saeed book.bcoz these r written in a fabulous expression and then try to build ur own conclusion and points.this will help u in developing ur own analytical skills and u will soon become expert in making accurate conclusion.

i m also going to mention some good suggestions below.
u should divide ur days like 15 days to each subject in this way u will do ur whole preparation in 7 month and after that also easily do revision
but start preparation of current affairs from December
but do 1 thing continuously that read dawn newspaper daily .mark all difficult words and find their meaning try to use them in ur daily routine in order to remember them.and u will see that in dawn newspaper on editorial's page
always three separate columns r there they r very short and are on left side of editorial's page try to read it with concentration and then reproduce it in ur own language and also write that what idea u have conceived from it.
then u will see how much u have improve ur english do nothing for improving english except this tip.

hope u have got ur answer .
if any query come to ur mind plz dont hesitate to ask. i will try my level best to answer u .

regards
anam9999 (Wednesday, March 25, 2015), azure (Monday, March 19, 2012), tanker (Tuesday, December 24, 2013)