View Single Post
Old Monday, February 05, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

agreed to Mian Saeed Ahmed sb.. brother, its a mater of fact that majority of the pple start criticising the civil services terming it to be panacea of al present problems and associating civil services with detrioriting conditions of the country. .... its a great dismay for us that pple dont try to get into the bottom of problems... i cant b a CSP, however, i m in bureaucracy... i utilized my all chances of being a CSP at age of 25.... it doesnt mean k i m not capable or inteligent, in 2002, at age of 21 my agregate was 617 with failure in english comprehension (26 marks). in 2005 my agregate was 647 with failure in english comprehension (35 marks) and last year (2006) scores in essay and comprehension were 56 and 53 respectively and agregate 595 alas i missed paper of forestry, thinking it to be at evening but it was at morning.. any how, it was Almighty's will, whom we call luck....

coming to point, for an example i would tel my personal experiences in a class, i took admission in Msc Pakistan Sudies of Open University explicitly for the purpose of css, by HIS grace it ended........ during its workshops i personally held fierce discussions with many of teachers in the class who were using bureacracy and CSPs as their favourite pinching bags and its a great dismay k none from the audience of 60 to 80 spoke any thing except me, by HIS grace i stood and remained firm on my ground to justify the position by reasoning,, they certainly had no solid reasoning, and becuase of my this attitude i had to face the music later in shape of low scoring in assignemnt marks etc. and also had to face stern attitude of some of the class fellows majority from the teachers folk, as i thought k parents and teachers are the makers of nation and i quoted them often ...they thought to do away with me, but realized from my get up and over all setup that i m a tough fish to be swallowed and they started buttering in front and in back used to __ any how, i m still satisfied k what i did was right and i stood on right thing,,, the thing is that k some pple use to get the others shoulders to put blame of Pakistan's tarnishing image and for their most favourite pinching bag is civil services... i personally know a number of CSPs and though there r some black sheep but as a lot its the back bone of the over all governmental administrative set up and can be instrumental in making destiny of nation provided they are given good setup/lucrative pays/benefits

may Allah bless you in ur endeavours...