View Single Post
Old Monday, February 05, 2007
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough
Smile My Email To Ansar Abbassi

salam dear Ansar .Abassi sahab!

hope u would b f9,and enjoying good health as its evident from ur writings in daily NEWS.
i came across ur artical that was published in a English daily few days ago.
being civil servent i think its my right to convey my feelings and analyse what u have written.coz ur articals r directly affecting thsoe who r aspirants and wana join this elite service of country.
let me tell u sir,
that i dnt agree wid ur starting comments in which u flately said that nowadays this elite service is unable to attract best lot of country.i dnt knw y u said that may b due to the fact that since last few years FPSC result shows decline in number of passing candidates?or any thing else.....

im basically Engineer wid specialization in telecom sector.YES the most lucrative Telecome sector nowadays in pakistan wid techincal persons getting handsm pays and facilities which a person only dreams in other sectors.
i worked in telecom sector for 3 years and was part of a multinational firm vn i left it and joined Civil service of pakistan.u would surprised to knw that i was getting best in that job.my pay was 10 times of wht its.wid long list of facilities which u knw these multinationals offer to engineers.
But i left and now im part of so called tattered civil service.
im not the only one who has done so.

i m from 34th common u can visit CSA any time would find most of ppl who had left much more lucrative jobs than me!

my point to make is that still v have best of best in this eilte service coz no budy gets it in plat.
in our batch v have 70 to 80 percent highly qualified officers most of then either doctors or engineers which r considered to b cream of our society.besides them v have ppl who r master in thier respective fields.ppl from IBA,LUMS,NED,UET LAHORE,UET PESHAWAR,UET TAXILA,NUST,GIK....KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE,KING ADWARD etc.
if FPSC has formulated policy to give us cream of nation wid strick meausres becoz if they work strickly then v would get best lot and thats wht they r doing by passing below 300 since last 3 years. then plz dnt take it like that now no budy wants to join this service.

our topper was DD in NAB WORKED FOR FIVE YEARS,2nd position holder is engineer from NUST, 3RD POSITION HOLDER WAS JOURNALIST.4TH POSITION HOLDER IS DOCTOR FROM KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE.U WOULD FIND THAT ALMOST 90% OFFICERS here now were doing good jobs its not like that they couldnt get job and were waste of society thats y they joined this service to face thier skin.

NOW

I agree wid u that there r various pressures on a civil servent that must b adressed by the ppl sitting at the apex.that includes POLITICAL PRESSURES,SOCIETY PRESSURES AND MOST IMPORTANT IS FINANCIAL PRESSURES.
v r getting a shamful pay of 7803 pkr our which there use to b deductions of mess etc and at the end of the day v r left wid round about 3500 pkr.so its impossible to live in that specially if u have to support families as well.
if v take example of any developed nation(Malysia,UK...USA) v would find that country has progressed due to efficient bureaucracy.offcourse v would find that they r very well paid so that they can work and concentrate on national matters rather than own and family
matters.thaty they cant b obliged by society nor by any other pressurse that may b in any shape.

In the end i would like to request u to plz concentrate on this issue so that v can grow as a nation like other countries coz civil servents r back bone of any nation.if v can give strength to it im sure v would progress so
LETS FULLFILL OUR NATIONAL DUTY.
IF I GET STRENGTH, I WOULD GIVE U DEVELOPED NATION

THANKS

DEAR SIR......

thanks dear SIR......