Thread: Study Plan
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 28, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammadhassaan View Post
Hello Everyone

I have been planning to start the preparation for the CSS Exam 2013.

My Optional Subjects are:

1. Public Administration
2. International Relations
3. Journalism
4. Sociology
5. Geography

But, the problem is that i dont have a proper plan like from where to start and where to end?

I consulted some senior officers who recommended to focus on English Language rather than getting into the course books.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me regarding the Study Plan.

11 Months are left and there are 11 subjects... Plus I have a job.
So i would hardly get around 2 hours a day to study.
go for compulsory first, optionals dont take much time. English papers are very critical so apply your 80 percent energy on them. Get up early and do cover english comp and essay practice. In day times go through Dawn. In evening go with pak affairs. After every 15 days replace your evening subject but remember, compulsory first then optionls.
hope it would help you a little to get a direction at least.
Best of luck

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
khamosh (Sunday, August 26, 2012), Malik Iqbal (Friday, April 20, 2012), muhammadhassaan (Thursday, April 19, 2012), naseerulqasimi (Sunday, May 27, 2012), neemo77 (Wednesday, June 27, 2012), Roha Mustafa (Wednesday, March 28, 2012), shezzdp (Monday, May 07, 2012)