View Single Post
Old Friday, March 30, 2012
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Yousufzai View Post
Dear I got 690 in written and 180 in interview
total 690+180=870
Overall I am 71 in the merit order but due to women quota and zonal distribution I am among the non selected candidates

2ndly I would like Mr. Islaw and other seniors from KPK to kindly throw light on the merit seats distribution formula as yesterday I came to know through registrar that it is totally different from that of CSS. So please let me know on which basis and how they distribute the merit seats and how it is different from CSS? Thanking you in advance
Well dear I don't know of any special formula but in my opinion the top candidates from any zone will go to open merit, then if each zone have 10 seats so the top ten after open merit will go to zonal allocation, then female left after the above will go to female quota.

Some of my friends DMC who are not selected.
Nisar Ahmad 651+144
Tahir Ahmad 676+168
Zahir Muhammad 694+150.

Last edited by Umer; Sunday, April 01, 2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: correction made to quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Islaw Khan For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Saturday, March 31, 2012)