View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 01, 2012
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumal View Post
Good work, but why one should go through such rigorous process when these topics have been very precisely explained in zimbardo's book??

dear sumal

there is not everbody lucky enough to make an access to such books as you are mentioning , secondly, for the begginners i ve started this to make them aware what to cover in these topics . guys and girls are really wandering here and there to know what to do. so i just wana give them an ease .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
There are only three schools, Structuralism Functionalism and Gestalt. Rest are perspectives not schools.
dear mujtaba ,
though you are senior member but i really have doubt on ur senority.
i think before outrightly rejecting any point ist one has to make some standard search and must read some standard text.

if you study Maccionios or horton and hunt famous sociology books you come to know that these people have mentioned
structuralism
functionalism
symbolic interactionism

as

sociological perspectives. furthermore, psychoanalysis , behaviourism gestalt, humanism are school of thoughts

i am not rejecting that these are not school of thoughts these are known as early school of thoughts .

but the constructive base of psychology was laid by he modern school of thoughts which were mentioned by me and also part of the syllabus

i m recommending few sites and you must consult:

http://psychology.about.com/od/histo...olsthought.htm

http://psychology.about.com/od/schoo...Psychology.htm

feldmen
wayne and weiten books

Last edited by Umer; Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: chain posts