Thread: PA Preparation
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 16, 2012

fatimasarwar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
AOA,
sister don't make your self confused because it will highly cost you so be calm and relax.you are right that there are so many books available for this exam but for each subject only 1 or 2 books are enough so for pak affairs if you want to prepare your own notes then

Buy Struggle for Pakistan BY I H Qureshi
and Formative phase of pak BY KB Saeed

these books have excellent expression as well as sufficient knowledge i want to guide you more but for this u have to follow that link http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compulsory-subjects/pakistan-affairs/61480-lets-start-pak-affairs.html

because there i have posted my notes and other relevant information and will soon post more INSHALLAH.

i hope it will help to clear your ambiguity if not or still confused don't hesitate to ask ok!!!

best wishes and regards
thanks a lot for the support and i opened that link but there is nothing in that link;''( n i bought track topakistan but its fron 1857 to 1947 but we have wo read before 1857 like muslims arrival n downfall don't know from which book i will get that and there is no book in which there is every thing included after 1947.,