View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 22, 2012

Muhammad Nadeem Hafeez is on a distinguished road
Smile

My answer to "How you will handle political pressure?"

sir i will use delaying tactics. if any politician will come in my office then i put in-front of him the list of rules, sir u want this......... while rules say this......... media is very strong let, if it leaks out in media then your reputation will be on sake and my job too....... Bhagwan Dass interrupted by saying that........ politicians are not free that thy come to visit your office........ let if any pick the phone and ordered you to do it and immediately shut the phone down then what will you do?........... i answered i stick to my delaying tactics and linger on the case and take my seniors and immediate boss in confidence. Bhagwan Dass interrupted again......... if you do so the you will be transferred after every 10 days.... then what will you do? i said....... sir, no doubt in police there is ever building political pressure, which can't be overshadowed and eliminated, however, it can be maintained by using delaying tactics and by lingering the case. moreover if any body remain honest then he must face problems like transfer with courage. he seem satisfy from my answer..........
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Nadeem Hafeez For This Useful Post:
camran (Sunday, April 22, 2012)