View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

I am also going to do my MBA as I have also completed my BBa(hons). I am going to apply iba sukkur! The institution is ranked on 4th no. I think it's better than szabst? I do not know about CBM. If you have good knowledge then do share here as I am also too confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
SZABIST.. and if you can really afford SZABIST then i think you can afford IBA too... then go for IBA...
Ist of all IBA is expensive than szabist and in IBA 2 years work experience is must for mba.

@ Kashif.
I have searched little bit about the CBM, and I think CBM is better than szabist and its time period is also shorter than szabist. Once in a job advertisement I had noticed that a well know organization mentioned that preferences will be given to IBA, LUMS or CBM graduates.
Regarding me:I was thinking about IBA sukkur but its time period is more than CBM. Iba sukkur offer 2 years mba program.
Now like you I have also started to think about CBM but the problem is that i m from rural sindh. Don't know whether they offer hostel facilities or not, can anyone tell about it??

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: merged