View Single Post
Old Monday, April 30, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 758

Saladin will become famous soon enough
Default My viva

30-04-2012
My Optionals were: Islamic History, Geography, International Relations and Agriculture
Duration: 28 minutes

I asked permission and entered the room and said Assalam u alaikum
Justice Saab asked me to sit down

Justice Saab
Discussed my education and asked some personal questions.
Current political scenario and Where it is heading... Stable or not stable, repercussions. I answered well but Justice Saab did not seem satisfied.
South China sea dispute... Detail discussion..This time Justice saab seemed satisfied.
Then came a bouncer...What was the contents of the letter that Hazrat Ali wrote to Governor of Egypt..I said it was about administration of justice and good governance..but Justice saab asked details of the letter, I said sorry sir.
Then he discussed Sulah e Hudaibiya in detail.
Asked a term of International Relations I had never heard of..I said sorry sir
Asked me about SECP and CCP...answered.
PAC.. answered but Justice saab again not satisfied.
Then he asked about as a Police officer how would you cope with political pressure...Answered.
Asked about Police Order 2002 and 1861 Act... Satisfied Justice Saab

Saud Gohar Saab
You wrote in your proforma that you dislike Party life style..What do you mean? I explained
Then He discussed Dr. A.Q.Khan as he was my favourite personality... I had to defend Dr.A.Q. Khan regarding his confession of Nuclear proliferation.
Then Saud saab asked about duties of Police officer... I Answered.
Community Policing... I satisfied him.
Then he asked about Neighbourhood Watch..I said I'm not sure so Saud saab explained it to me in detail.
Then he asked that if you recieve an intelligence tip regarding a terrorist attack, what would you do? I answered and he seemed satisfied.

Mian Ahmed Saab
Asked about Siachen Glacier, its geographical details and strategic importance. I satisfied him.
Asked about FBR collections and Target. I answered.
Asked about Continental Shelf and its importance. I answered it easily.
Then a detail discussion on Pakistan's Agriculture. Growth rate, target, contribution to GDP and Tax, Exports figures of various crops and fruits. He seemed completely satisfied.

Justice Saab sometimes ignored me and grilled me, but Saud saab and Mian saab gave me a warm reponse and were satisfied. Thanks to Allah Almighty that my viva was not bad.....Still hoping for the best.All brothers and sisters please pray for me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saladin For This Useful Post:
ArifAwan (Monday, April 30, 2012), Asad Shafiq (Friday, May 04, 2012), mano g (Tuesday, May 01, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Monday, April 30, 2012), sajjad sadique (Monday, April 30, 2012)