View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Ali1984 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=yasir mcom;426387]Respected guys..Actually i m yasir from Nowshera .i m M.COM qualified .on 20.04.2012 i give my final interview of OCO.they assure me that they will b call you..Now please any body tell me about OCO job description?Salary?etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1984 View Post
yeah it is so sad that age restraint us from that great opportunity.....they will hire u OCO ....it is up to u either you join or not......do u know any one who has been offered another place as Outsourcing not as cash officer????[/QUOTEa

are any body tell me about that oco job.Ali are you appoint for that job?Please guide us that its temporary are permanent?& all about that job.
It is so disgusting yasir that you have an M.COM degree and they still offering you OCO post...it is all about working in cash department as cashier...we are selected in RBO batch as OCO..and i think you have given interview directly for OCO post??? it is a type of third party contract and will offer you 15000 for a period of one year in which you will finally get 13500 after neccessary deductions per month....a tough job you would say but entry to bank, its upon you either you choose to enter as in cash department or not....RBO is a very good career path despite of the grade is same for both which are OG3...