View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 09, 2012

moonsalpha is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
The Seniority is usually counted from the date a person joins the Govt. service. If the seniority (to recommend for promotion) in a department is quota-based than you have no comparison of a Sindh domiciled person with a person holding Punjab's domicile.

In Federal Secretariat, for example, the initial appointment is based on quota but the departmental promotion is based on seniority inter alia. So the person holding a post for the most span of time wins the promotion.

Regards
Thank you sir I think that this answer is more appropriate,

Well I repeat my question again, if any one have more relevant answer please post accordingly.

FPSC advertise 3 post 2 from Punjab and one from Sindh, one of the 2 from Punjab gives the joining, along with person from sindh, but one of them refuse to join.

After sometime ( 8 months) FPSC gives the chance to next available candidate and he joins on the behalf of Punjab quota.

But after one years FPSC sends the seniority in which person from sindh fall from 2nd position to 3rd ?

Question is why and is this possible and what should that person do against that?